Daryl Willcox Publishing Ltd - Terms and Conditions of Subscription Services
- The Services. Subscription to FeaturesExec allows access to magazine features lists and contact information when available for those magazines listed on the magazines section of the FeaturesExec site (http://featuresexec.com). It also allows subscribers to receive journalist enquiries by email made through the Tech Response Source service on SourceWire (http://sourcewire.com). Subscribers can call or email if required for assistance in using the site and to check individual items of content. Subscription to Response Source allows subscribers to receive journalist enquiries by email made through the Response Source service on Response Source (http://responsesource.com). Subscription to the JournalistDirectory allows access to the contact and professional information of the Freelance Journalists listed in our directory. (http://journalistdirectory.com). Subscribers can call or email if required for assistance in using the site and to check individual items of content.
- Definitions. Subscription: All subscriptions are sold on a ‘per office’, ‘per company’ basis. Any entity wanting to use a service at more than one geographic office would require a subscription for each office. Multiple companies, however related, at the same location would require a subscription per company. There is no limit to the number of users at each office providing they adhere to section 7 below. An office or individual subscribing to the FeaturesExec, Response Source or JournalistDirectory service is hereafter known as the Subscriber. Both Tech Response Source and Response Source are hereafter collectively referred to as Response Source.
Access to services:
- Access to information on our websites is through the use of a username and password.
- Recipients of services that we deliver by email must provide individual email addresses that share the same domain name as the subscribing entity.
- Subscription lasts for one year after delivery of the username and password to the Subscriber.
- A contract exist between us when we confirm our acceptance of your order by invoicing you. Subscription fees are for one year and are non-refundable. The subscriber agrees to our invoice payment terms; which are payment within 30 days from invoice date. Non-payment may result in suspension of service. Suspension of service does not nullify your contractual obligations with Daryl Willcox Publishing Ltd.
- There will be no break in availability of service at the end of this period, except in the cases identified in section 7 of these Terms and Conditions, if the Subscriber has sent payment for the subsequent period at least two weeks prior to the end of the current period.
- The Subscriber ensures the username and password issued will only be available for use by full-time employees of the subscribing office. The Subscriber undertakes to prevent the username and password being given to temporary or freelance employees, employees of subsidiary or associated companies or any other third-party individuals.
- The Subscriber must not pass information from the site or information emailed from Daryl Willcox Publishing (either from staff or via the Response Source journalist enquiry system) to employees of subsidiary or associated companies or any other third-parties, except on an ad-hoc basis in relation to work carried out for clients and in this case the information is passed to the relevant client only.
- The Subscriber must not pass any information from the websites or information emailed from Daryl Willcox Publishing (either from staff or via the Response Source journalist enquiry system) to publications (newspapers, magazines, newsletters, broadcast companies, Internet content companies or any other publishing organisation), even if the Subscriber is acting on behalf of a publication.
- The Subscriber will make reasonable steps to ensure the username and password is kept safe.
- Daryl Willcox Publishing Ltd, publisher of FeaturesExec, Response Source and the JournalistDirectory, (hereafter known as the Publisher) reserves the right to reclaim lost earnings and/or claim compensation for breach of its copyright from a Subscriber through the unauthorised use of that Subscriber's username and password.
- The Publisher reserves the right to change a Subscriber's username and/or password at any time.
- The Publisher reserves the right to alter the presentation of the service and/or prices charged at any time.
- Although the Publisher makes every attempt to ensure features lists are made available, the Publisher does not guarantee that features lists will be made available for every magazine listed on the site. This could be because of one or more of the following reasons: The magazine has not responded to the Publisher's requests for a list; the magazine does not publish a list.
- The Publisher makes all reasonable effort to ensure service is available at all times, including outside normal office hours. However the Publisher cannot accept responsibility for inability to access the service due to failure of the Publisher’s equipment, system downtime due to maintenance or development or congestion/failure of the Internet.
- Due to the highly changeable nature of magazine contact information and features lists, the Publisher cannot accept responsibility for inaccuracies in such information.
- Recipients of Tech Response Source and Response Source enquiries agree to adhere to the Acceptable Use policy published on ResponseSource.com.
- The Publisher reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
Updated: April 2009