|Full name||REG CROWDER|
Recently-published: The Wall Street Journal, July 21, 2011 "That spat between Ben Bernanke and Jamie Dimon" [http://online.wsj.com/community/groups/hard-times-investing-1390/topics/spat-between-ben-bernanke-jamie]. Writes about corporate finance, markets and trade, principally for business publications in the United States and Canada. Covers European stock exchanges and financial markets. Current principal client in North America: DealFlow Media Inc. (www.DealFlowMedia.com), publisher of specialized business and corporate finance journals. Serves as Contributing Editor (Europe and Canada) for THE REVERSE MERGER REPORT, which covers reverse mergers and other innovative techniques for raising corporate growth capital. Other current contributing (freelance and/or contract) editor positions held include, THE SECURED DEBT REPORT and THE DISTRESSED DEBT REPORT. Regularly contributes to the international magazine FAMILIES IN BUSINESS (Campden Publishing Limited, London, UK) on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), hedge funds, UK Venture Capital Trusts, high-tech corporate funding and innovative financing for early-stage biotechs. Also writes about international taxation, trade and regulatory matters for the London-based TAX JUSTICE FOCUS. More than 20 years professional experience in the US media. Formerly editor of the Crittenden Directory of Real Estate Investors and Buyers, commonly referred to at the time as the `Bible of commercial real estate in America.'
|Editorial work||News writing, Features writing, Editing|
|Last updated||28-09-2011 18:09|
COVERS THE UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPEAN UNION, CANADA AND USA. EXPERIENCED AND VERSATILE PUBLIC SPEAKER, MEETING LEADER AND MASTER OF CEREMONIES.
ATTENTION EDITORS, PUBLISHERS, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGERS AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES:
Shown below are a few selected highlights of my recently published assignments. Would you like to review any of them? All you have to do is ask. Just send me a message through the Freelance Journalist Directory webpage.
The Wall Street Journal, July 21, 2011
"That spat between Ben Bernanke and Jamie Dimon}
"Needling out the best third party advice," Families in Business Magazine, January/February 2008, No. 36. For families wishing to invest in hedge funds there are various steps that should be taken to help ensure returns in this booming asset class. Reg Crowder offers some tips for first time investors who are looking for third party providers. URL: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ocg8p
"Hot tips: trends for 2008," Familes in Business Magazine, January/February 2008, No. 36. Despite some high profile failures, hedge funds had a successful year in 2007. As investors evaluate which funds will perform best in 2008, Reg Crowder meets the experts to shed some light on the trends to watch over the next 12 months. URL: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2c79m3
"The Future of Venture Capitalist Trusts," Sponsored Editorial: INVESCO PERPETUAL AIM VCT PLC, Families in Business Magazine, November/December 2007, No. 35, pages 56-57, Campden Publishing Ltd., London EC1M 4PN, UK. Web: www.campden.com.
“Europe M&A Activity Overview,” Families in Business Magazine, September/October 2007, No. 34, pages 21-22, Campden Publishing Ltd., London EC1M 4PN, UK. This was the European section of the magazine’s overview of Global M&A Activity for 2007.
“A Business of the Heart,” Sponsored Editorial section: Technology Innovations, Families in Business Magazine, September/October 2007, No. 34, pages 72-73, Campden Publishing Ltd., London EC1M 4PN, UK. A feature on intellectual property investment bank Technology Innovations LLC and its co-founder, Michael Weiner. A PDF copy of the article can be downloaded at no charge from the website of Technology Innovations LLC:
• “CREDIT MARKET OVERVIEW – Middle Market Seen as Relatively Stable in Turmoil,” The Distressed Debt Report, September 11, 2007. The story begins at the bottom of page 1.
• "Turnaround Consultants Get Ready for a Turnaround," The Secured Debt Report, July 24, 2007. The story begins at the bottom of page 1.
• “Virgin Shells Key to Institutional Cash?” The Reverse Merger Report, May 10, 2007. The story begins at the bottom of page 1.
• "CLOs – The Bears Are at the Door – Subprime Mortgage Bust may Presage Wave of Commercial Defaults," The Secured Debt Report, March 13, 2007. The story begins at the top of page 1.
• "Capital Hungry Biotechs (Re) Turn to AIM," The Reverse Merger Report, March 2007. The story begins at the top of page 1.
• "Liquidity May Return by September for Middle Market," The Secured Debt Report, August 14, 2007. The story begins at the top of page 1.
• "Loan Market Could Tighten within Two Months," The Secured Debt Report, July 10, 2007. The story begins at the top of page 1.
• "SPACs After the Merger – Not such a Lonesome Road After All," The Reverse Merger Report, July 2007. The story begins at the middle of page 3.
• "Footnote 32 Shells Pose Threat in Reverse Mergers," The Reverse Merger Report, June 2007. The story begins at the top of page 1.
The story (above) about "Footnote 32 Shells" was also republished on the web site of the New York law firm Feldman Weinstein & Smith LLP:
Editors: Would you like to receive complimentary copies of any of these stories? No problem. All you have to do is ask. Send me your name and FAX number and tell me which stories you'd like to see. They will be promptly and cheerfully transmitted to your FAX machine.
YOU MAY ALSO WISH TO REFER TO THE FOLLOWING URL:
YOU MAY RETURN TO A VERSION OF THIS PAGE BY FOLLOWING THIS URL:
My Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/reg.crowder